Reblogged from airtight
Turn On The Bright Lights (2002 / Reissue 2012)
- Obstacle 1 (2002)
- Say Hello To The Angels/NYC (2002)
- Obstacle 1 (Arthur Baker Remix Edit) (2003)
Antics (2004 / Deluxe Edition 2005)
- Slow Hands (2004 / Reissue 2005)
- Evil (2005)
- C’mere (2005)Our Love To Admire (2007)
- The Heinrich Maneuver (2007)
- Mammoth (2007)
- No I In Threesome (2007)Interpol / Self Titled (2010)
- Barricade (2010)
- Lights (2011)
- Try It On (2011)
Ep’s / Others
- Fukd ID #3 (2000)
- Precipitate (2001)
- Interpol (2002)
- The Black (2003)
- Interpol Remix (2005)
- Live Session (iTunes Exclusive) (2005)
- Interpol: Live In Astoria (2007)
- Try It On: Remixes (2011)
Reblogged from jdw11-deactivated20120711
ladytron - all the way
“All The Way” is like the older sister of “90 Degrees”.
Both sharing the same amazing melody.
Slightly different emphasis.
Both absolutely incredible.
I’m in love with this band.
If if it wasn’t possible before, it is in my case.
Worth more to me than a diamond its size.
I was speechless.
To be that close to them was very overwhelming for me.
Reblogged from batteryinyourleg
I don’t even know if it is possible to convey how THRILLED I was at the opportunity to interview Ladytron. Specifically, vocalist Helen Marnie. I’ve been a fan of this band ever since I purchased the Commodore Rock EP, and have been consistently impressed with every new album. Yes, I realize I didn’t actually get to talk to her and this was all over email, but stop trying to rain on my parade, alright?
The band’s winning streak looks to continue with their latest album, Velocifero, due out in the US on June 3rd.
I love her.